At AULEMEN, we take intellectual property rights seriously and are committed to protecting the rights of third-party intellectual property owners. We have a zero-tolerance policy against counterfeiting and infringement, and we regularly review listings on our website to prevent any possible infringement of intellectual property.
In the event that any listing is found to violate our policies, we will immediately remove it from our website. However, given the large number of products, providers, and sellers on our website, we understand that it is not always possible to detect or identify infringing products. Therefore, we encourage our customers or intellectual property right holders to cooperate with us and notify us if they believe that their intellectual property rights have been infringed.
We accept complaints related to trademark infringement, patent infringement, copyright infringement, and other activities that violate local intellectual property laws.
- Trademark infringement occurs when a third party uses an identical or similar trademark on goods that are identical with or similar to the goods for which the trademark is registered.
- Patent infringement occurs when a third party uses another's granted design patent or utility patent without permission.
- Copyright infringement occurs when a third party uses content or photos created by others or sells others' copyright works, including books, CDs, software, etc., without permission.
Procedure of Complaint
To start a complaint, you can submit a Notice of Claiming Infringement to us by email at email@example.com
Upon receipt of your Notice, we will conduct a fast internal investigation. If your complaint is accepted, we will take actions against the alleged infringing listing(s) accordingly.
Actions We May Take
If we find that a listing infringes upon intellectual property rights, we will take the following actions:
- Remove the alleged infringing products/pages from our website.
- Inform the seller/providers/factories about your complaint and provide them with your information so that you both can clarify the issue.
- Remove selling privileges and withhold funds from the infringing seller/providers/factories.
- Destroy infringing inventory in our possession when the infringement is proved to be true or upheld by the court.
At AULEMEN, we believe in protecting the intellectual property rights of third parties, and we will continue to do so by taking all necessary actions against any infringement. We encourage our customers and intellectual property right holders to cooperate with us and notify us if they believe that their intellectual property rights have been infringed. By working together, we can ensure that our website is a safe and secure place for everyone to buy and sell products.